What is MT Forex Indicator ?
MT Forex is a Metatrader4 indicator for forex trading which gives high accuracy buy or sell signals on chart.
It works on all forex pairs and all time frames and also Renko Charts.
- Applicable on all forex pairs of Mt4.
- Best for Scalping, Day Trading, Swing trading
- 86% Accuracy (Verified)
- One time Payment with Free Updates
- Installation and setup guide
- Works on All Time Frames
- Extra arrows to show market top and bottom price
- Analyze the Trend direction
- Sound alert and Email notification
How Mt Forex Indicator Works ?
Right after completing the order you will be directed to download page. It is a ex4 file which need to be added to mt4 indicator folder and by adding it to chart, it will show buy and sell signals with arrows.
How to Install ?
- Add to your card and Complete the order
- Download the file after checkout
- Send your 1 Mt4 Demo and 1 Live account number to Support@myeaacademy.com and received license activation key.
- Download User guide and Follow the steps.
Mt Forex Indicator Live Trading
What Makes the MT Forex different compare to other indicators ?
Most of the forex indicators in market have delay in their signals or they have poor analysis of market and with any type of trend they give signals which lead to many false signals.
MT forex is programmed to analyze the Trend, Price Action strategies, high and lows of the charts and many more factors in order to give signals that made the MT Forex Indicator to have above 86% verified accuracy in its signals.
Buy trying it out you will understand how smart and accurate the signals are.
My Ea Academy currently have more than 4300 active clients around the world which are using Mt Forex Indicator signals as their confirmation for placing a trade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I am still back testing the indicator.
I feel good using it so far. The results are nice but still early stage for me. Am still testing